|InnoRobust Ultra Industrial Temperature|
Fremont California July 20, 2010, InnoDisk Corporation a DRAM & Flash Storage Solution Designer and Manufacturer has released the InnoRobust Series, designed specifically for Military and Mission Critical Applications. When secure information needs to be stored, and HDD is an option, InnoRobust is the answer! InnoRobust, with Quick Erase and Secure Erase features, supports the latest requirements demanded by the U.S. Armed Forces. The InnoRobust series are designed for: Raid Applications, Rugged Servers, Rugged Storage Unit, Rugged Laptop / Pad Computers, Air, Sea, and Land Vehicles, and UAV’s.
Key Features in the InnoRobust Product Line:
• Single Level Cell (SLC) NAND Flash
• Storage Capacities 16GB to 128GB
• Compact size,2.5”
99.88mm x 69.63mm x 9.3mm
• Supports SATA and PATA plug and play
• Hot Swappable
• Quick Erase
• Secure Erase
• Write Protect
• Altitude of 80,000 ft
• Humidity 5-95%
• Low power consumption, Operates in mA
• MIL STD 810F 503.4 Thermal Shock Procedure II; -40C to 85C, 10 Cycles
• MIL STD 810F 514.5C-1 Specification Vibration 20G
• MIL STD 810F 516.5 Procedure IV Transit Drop Specification Shock of 1500G 3 axis for XYZ
• Quick Erase; ability to erase all data, master boot records and write over in a known pattern in 35 seconds on a 128GB SSD
• Secure Erase complies with military data elimination standards. To erases the SSD, overwrites random data, and then erases again to confirm that the data has been eliminated. The erase feature can be performed manually or by command. Once the Erase Command has been engaged there is no stopping the device until the SSD has been fully erased and written over by a standard pattern. InnoRobust complies to the below guidelines…
o USA-AF AFFSI 5020, DoD 5220.22.M,
o USA Navy NAVSO P-5239,
o NSA 9-12,
o USA Army 380-19,
o NISPOMSUP Chap 8, Sect. 8-501.
Key advantage of working with InnoDisk is that our Bill of Materials are frozen, we will not make any changes to the BOM without the customers approval. All engineering change notices will be sent to the customer for approval first before implementation. If a component is deemed end of life, we will communicate to the customer for one final order of said component to support their product requirements.
InnoDisk Corporation designs and manufactures complete lines of DRAM and Flash Storage products from server DIMM to Wide Temperature memory modules to industrial CF card, SATADOM, USB EDC… Visit InnoDisk website or contact us for more information.
InnoRobust Line of product will be showing at the AUVSI Expo in Denver Colorado booth 3727.