Bohemia, New York (January 2011) Data Device Corporation (DDC) introduces a new Enhanced Bit Rate-1553 (EBR-1553) and MIL-STD-1553 PMC combo card, for both embedded and lab applications. DDC’s BU-65580MX PMC card combines one dual redundant MIL-STD-1553 channel and one Enhanced Bit Rate-1553 (EBR-1553) channel with a four port hub on a single card to save space, power, weight, and cost – making this an ideal solution for systems with limited space.
* Complete Hardware and Software Solution
* Rugged PMC Design for Harsh Environments
* Suitable for both Embedded and Lab Applications
* Unique I/O Mix Reduces Space, Power, Weight, and Cost
* Field Proven Reliable Technology Based on Over 62 Million Hours of In-Flight Performance
“The combination of EBR-1553 and MIL-STD-1553 on a single PMC card makes the BU-65580MX an ideal solution for weapons interfaces or stores management systems with limited space”, stated Sean Sleicher, DDC’s Data Bus Marketing Manager.