The latest member of the ALPHI 1553 product line is a standalone, fully sealed, rugged, ultra-small and ultra-low-power Intel AtomTM based module. The system is a fully submersible unit with an ultra- small-footprint that is only 5.25″ x 3.5″ that includes an SBC and mass storage.
Dual redundant MIL-STD-1553 Interface, programmable Bus
Controller, Remote Terminal, or Bus Monitor modes, supports MIL-STD1553A/B. Controlled by a 1.6GHz AtomTM processor, 512KB of L2 Cache and Up to 2GB of 533MHz DDR-2 SDRAM. The system I/O configuration is based on two non-switched x1 PCIExpress lanes used on two Express Mini Cards slots.
The 1553 capabilities can be complimented by ARINC-429, Fire-Wire, CANbus, GPS, Gige, A/D, D/A or any other functionality.
- Support for Windows® XP/XPE/7, Linux® and VxWorks®
- Available in extended temp -40°C to +85°C
This is a perfect solution for a wide array of 1553 communication applications such as: military mission computer, ground vehicle and many others.
- Ultra-small only 5.25″ x 3.5″ SBC that is Fully Sealed Submersible unit with MIL-STD 810F Connector
- 1.6GHz AtomTM processor with 512KB of L2 Cache
- Up to 2GB of 533MHz DDR-2 SDRAM
- High-performance graphics with 3D acceleration
- 24bit LVDS for direct connection to LCD displays
- Programmable 1553 mode: BC, RT and BM
- Eight buffered General Purpose I/O lines
- Support for one SSD
- Support for Express Mini Cards
- One Fast Ethernet port
- Five USB-2.0 ports, one Serial port with RS232/422 support
- Onboard Power Supplies for single 5-12VDC input