These WILDSTAR UltraK™ and UltraKVP™ OpenVPX 6U and 3U boards include up to three Xilinx® Kintex™ UltraScale or Virtex™ UltraScale/UltraScale+ FPGAs with High Speed Serial connections performing up to 16.3 Gbps. There is also an on-board dual ARM Cortex-A9 Processor running up to 766 MHz which can be used for local application requirements without using PCIe bandwidth.
Each 6U card has two (3U has one) WILD FMC+ (WFMC+™) next generation IO sites based on FMC/FMC+ specification. While accepting standard FMC and FMC+ cards, it also allows larger form factor Annapolis WFMC+ cards for higher IO density. WFMC+ supports 32 HSS and 100 LVDS IO for higher density ADC and DAC solutions as well as stacking two IO cards per site.
WILDSTAR for OpenVPX boards are designed from the ground up to be easily deployable and maintainable. They are ruggedly built and conduction cooled to withstand the harshest environments. The use of VITA 66 and 67 enable fiber-optic and RF blindmate connections directly to the backplane, with all connections out the rear of the chassis. This design combined with Annapolis’ unique hot swap capability allows for maximum flexibility in development and deployment.
Review data sheets and block diagrams for these boards here:
- WILDSTAR UltraKVP 3PE for OpenVPX 6U
- WILDSTAR UltraKVP 2PE for OpenVPX 6U
- WILDSTAR UltraK SRAM for OpenVPX 3U
- WILDSTAR UltraKVP DRAM for OpenVPX 3U
- WILDSTAR UltraK Lower Power for OpenVPX 3U
- Up to three identical Xilinx Kintex or Virtex UltraScale/UltraScale+ FPGAs
- High Speed Serial connections performing up to 16.3 Gbps
- PLX PCI Express Gen3 Switch
- Xilinx Zynq-7000 SoC
- Provides dedicated AXI bus to FPGA for register access without requiring PCIe interface
- Multiple power-up and real time programming options: Program from flash, on-board eMMC or through 1GbE
- Allows for on-board monitoring/control without consuming PCIe bandwidth
Front Panel IO:
- Wild FMC+ (WFMC+) next generation IO site based on FMC+ specification
- Up to 32 HSS and 100 LVDS connections to each IOPE FPGA
- Simultaneous Optics and ADC/DAC use with two slots
- Protocol Agnostic HSS connections support 10/40/100 Gb Ethernet, IB capable, AnnapMicro protocol and user designed protocols
- VHDL-based Open Project Builder™ Application Design Suite
- JTAG Access through RTM, Ethernet, or PCIe
- Board control and status monitoring can be local (standalone), remote (via Ethernet or PCIe) or hybrid (both local and remote)
Founded in 1982, Annapolis Micro Systems is the leader in FPGA-based super-high-performance systems utilized for signal processing applications for defense and commercial requirements.
Annapolis systems are truly COTS-based due to the development of a breakthrough product line – WILDSTAR™ – and ecosystem – WILD40™ – that feature unprecedented interoperability, scalability, and forward/backward compatibility.
All Annapolis products are engineered and manufactured under one roof in the United States. This co-location of engineering and manufacturing allows for better quality control and production flexibility, and significantly more aggressive delivery schedules.
Time to market is also accelerated by Annapolis’ Open Project Builder™, an open application development tool that significantly simplifies and speeds programming.
Learn more at https://www.annapmicro.com/
Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc.
190 Admiral Cochrane Drive, Suite 130
Annapolis, Maryland 21401 USA
For info, email to [email protected] or Call: (410) 841-2514