If you are in the electronics industry make sure you attend this event. Open from 9.30 – 5pm on Tuesday 9th and 9.30 – 4pm on Wednesday 10th you can register for speedy entry here – www.wnie.co.uk/live/register
Visiting What’s New in Electronics Live you can see over one hundred companies and brands showcasing all aspects and processes of the electronics manufacturing industry plus 2 full days of free technical content.
The event runs in Hall 8 of The NEC from 9th – 10th May and is free to attend plus visitors will receive free parking and free wifi throughout the whole venue.
Here are some of the key highlights you can look forward to:
• An international exhibitor list showing a host of products and services from all corners of the electronic process.
• 2 full days of technical content
• An Innovations Forum bringing electronics industry professionals together from up and down the supply chain to discuss “Open Innovation as a New idea, Device or Method.” Driving towards 2020, what does innovation mean to you and your business?
• Round table debates covering topics including UK Manufacturing Emerging Opportunities and Challenges, SMART Factory, Brexit, Manufacturing Trend, Automation & Robotics, Innovation as a competitive Advantage and more
• The IPC Hand Soldering Competition
• Female Leaders in Tech Europe Networking Lunch
• The EMC UK Expo and Technical Workshops
• Embedded and Developer Expo
• WNIE TV
What’s New In Electronics Live is your opportunity to Network with key industry contacts, see the latest products & services in the electronics industry, join live debates, forums & competitions and improve your business or facilities productivity and output. What’s New in Electronics Live is the UK’s only event completely dedicated to the electronics industry.
There is no more cost effective use of your time than visiting an exhibition relevant to your industry sector, with 100’s of companies represented ranging from components, design, production to contract manufacturing.
In an online world this is a unique opportunity to see, hear and touch What’s New in Electronics.