SPONSORED Elma’s full line of convection, conduction and liquid cooled ATR enclosures support a wide range of rugged airborne and mobile deployed applications. Our modular, COTS system platforms offer standardized, cost effective solutions for VME, VME64x, cPCI, VXS, VPX and Small Form Factor (SFF) based applications. Available in 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1 and 1 1/2 ATR tall long formats per ARINC 404A, ARINC 600 specifications, the modular design concept allows for wide range customization options without the cost and lead-time penalties associated with traditional construction techniques. All aluminum or Al-composite ATRs are designed to optimize weight while maximizing cooling and payload considerations. Removable I/O panels allow for customization to exact application requirements and increased configurability. ATR enclosures use electrostatic dust filters, honeycomb EMI filters and EMI gasketing techniques to ensure compliance to MIL-STD-461E EMC requirements.
- Full range of 28VDC, military power supplies from 150 to 750 watts
- Capacity for 5, 7, 12 or 15 slots 3U/6U x 160mm
- Advanced airflow distribution through card cage
- Conduction with air assist designs for 3U and 6U boards
- Aluminum or Composite construction
- AS9001 compliant
- IEEE 1101.10 Compliant
Typical MIL-STD compliance
- MIL-STD-810F: Environmental Test
- MIL-STD-167: Vibration
- MIL-STD-461E: EMI Shielding
- MIL-STD-704E: Aircraft Power
- MIL-STD-1275A: 28VDC, Vehicles
- MIL-STD-5400: General Aerospace
For a more complete view of our line of embedded computing products and capabilities visit our website at www.elma.com.