SPONSORED Taking a new board-level product or system from concept to deliverable requires feature-rich development and testing tools. Elma’s D-Frame engineering development platform combines a rich feature set with portability and easy access for embedded system design efforts. It is ideal for activities such as board design, application development, data flow analysis, troubleshooting and demonstration. Light weight with a convenient carrying handle and rubber feet, the brief case shape promotes easy collaboration and transportation among design team members supporting demonstration and test activities. A hinged top hatch provides easy access for probing cards and rear transition modules. Expandable design enables support for multiple board counts in 3U and 6U form factors.
Our development platforms provide you an open access for probing and debugging cards during integration, testing and application development (hardware or software). The development platforms are equipped with a choice of power options: an ATX power supply, a separate power backplane, or plug-in power modules (VITA 62).
- 1 x 3U / 5HP / 80mm RTM slot
- Supports 3U boards and RTMs
- AC/DC external 12V power supply with D38999 connector. Internal DC-DC conversion for VPX rails and fan power. Inquire about alternate power options
- 3 fans providing side to side airflow
- Clear top hatch with hinges for easy access
- Front and rear card guides
- Optional conduction cooled card guides
- Carrying handle and 4 mounting feet for desk top usage
- Supplied assembled, wired and tested