BMC Communications Corp. is pleased to introduce the first PMC Universal Avionics Digital Interface (PMC-UADI), a plug-and-run device. The device uses a powerful 16-bit Flash RISC, low-power microcontroller. It supports a wide variety of communication protocols: MIL-STD-1553 dual redundant interface, ARINC 708/453, two transmit/receive ARINC channel protocols, such as 429/575/571/572/581/582/615, and more, and two transmit/receive RS-232. It includes extensive C libraries, DLLs, Windows, and Linux drivers. A variety of software programmable features include error injection-detection, sub-address selection, major/minor cycle frame, long loop test, class A/B, and so forth. The unit is available in commercial or industrial grade, MIL-STD-810E and EMI MIL-STD-416.
• 1553 modes: BC, RT, BM, concurrent BC-RT, RT-BM, and BC-BM modes
• 1553 multiple store buffers with 32-bit time-tag
• Two independent ARINC receive transmit channels
• Two independent RS-232 receive and transmit channels
• ARINC & RS-xxx, baud rate 100 Hz to 1 MHz