In the webinar, attendees will learn:
• Development and verification process with model-based development and verification
• Formal methods strategies
• Techniques for achieving DO-178C compliance
• New tool qualification requirements within DO-178C
• How to best utilize tools for automatic code generation and testing on target
Both companies will be available for a Q&A session immediately following the E-cast.
• Who: John McHale, Editorial Director, Military Embedded Systems, OpenSystems Media (E-cast Moderator); and Bernard Dion, CTO, DO-178C committee member, Esterel Technologies; and Shan Bhattacharya, Field Application Engineer, LDRA, Ltd.
• What: Industry experts from Esterel Technologies and LDRA Ltd. present a live OpenSystems Media E-cast, “DO-178C: What’s New and Applying the Standard to Your Development and Verification Processes”
• When: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at (2:00 p.m. EDT/12:00 p.m. PT)
• Where: To attend the E-cast, participants can register at ecast.opensystemsmedia.com/
About OpenSystems Media
OpenSystems Media has been a leading publisher of electronics magazines, e-mail newsletters, websites, and product resource guides for more than 20 years. OpenSystems Media is also the leader in driving leads and awareness through social media and is the largest producer of lead-generation tools such as webcasts, whitepapers, product directories, Tech E-Briefs, TechChannels, and Techcasts. OpenSystems Media offers E-casts and Techcasts for engineers and provides interactive tools where engineers can communicate directly with presenters and top industry editors. OpenSystems Media also offers the Embedded Computing Design iPhone and iPad app for the embedded industry. Current publications include: Embedded Computing Design; Military Embedded Systems; CompactPCI, AdvancedTCA, & MicroTCA Systems; DSP-FPGA.com; PC/104 and Small Form Factors; and VITA Technologies. For more information, visit www.opensystemsmedia.com.