In the webinar, attendees will learn about seven critical DDS innovations that will significantly improve the development of your next distributed system:
• Type extensibility to support long-term system evolution
• Rich communication patterns to simplify development and integration
• Small footprint DDS implementation for resource-constrained platforms
• Certification for safety-critical applications including avionics
• Flexible, scalable and efficient security
• Web Integration Service (HTTP / REST) interface
• Integration with visual development environments: Simulink, Artisan Studio and LabView
RTI will be available for a Q&A session immediately following the E-cast.
• Who: John McHale, Editorial Director, Military Embedded Systems, OpenSystems Media (E-cast Moderator) and Bert Farabaugh, Worldwide Field Applications Engineering Manager, RTI
• What: Industry expert from RTI presents a live OpenSystems Media E-cast, “Seven DDS Innovations to Improve Your Next Distributed System”
• When: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at (11:00 a.m. EDT/8:00 a.m. PT)
• Where: To attend the E-cast, participants can register at ecast.opensystemsmedia.com/392
About OpenSystems Media
OpenSystems Media has been a leading publisher of electronics magazines, e-mail newsletters, websites, and product resource guides for more than 25 years. OpenSystems Media is the leader in driving leads and awareness through social media and is the largest producer of lead-generation tools such as E-casts, white papers, product directories, and TechChannels, and TechCasts. OpenSystems Media offers E-casts and TechCasts for engineers and provides interactive tools where engineers can communicate directly with presenters and top industry editors. OpenSystems Media also offers the Embedded Computing Design and DSP-FPGA.com Digest on the iPhone, iPad and Kindle for the embedded industry. Current publications include: Embedded Computing Design; Military Embedded Systems; Industrial Embedded Systems; xTCA & CompactPCI Systems; DSP-FPGA.com; PC/104 and Small Form Factors; EDA Digest; and VITA Technologies. For more information, visit www.opensystemsmedia.com.