Acromag’s new XMC-7A200 user-configurable FPGA modules are designed for applications requiring low-power without sacrificing high performance.
These XMC Artix-7 FPGA boards feature 200K logic cells and DDR3 memory for increased DSP algorithm performance. Lower level applications will benefit from the Artix®-7 FPGA with either plug-in I/O or conduction cooled versions available for a lower cost solution. These FPGA modules feature a standard protocol running on a well-defined medium such as Gigabit or XAUI Ethernet, Serial RapidI/O, or Aurora which allows IP cores to be developed that can be easily supported for the long term.
Typical applications include hardware simulation, communications, in-circuit diagnostics, military servers, signal intelligence, and image processing. Designed and manufactured in the USA, lead-free modules are available.
- Reconfigurable Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA with 200k logic cells
- 128M x 64-bit DDR3 SDRAM
- 32M x 16-bit parallel flash memory for MicroBlaze FPGA program code storage
- 4-lane high-speed serial interface on rear P15 connector for PCIe Gen 1/2 (standard), Serial RapidI/O, 10Gb Ethernet, Xilinx Aurora
- 8-lane high-speed interfaces on rear P16 connector for customer-installed soft cores
- 60 SelectI/O or 30 LVDS pairs plus 2 global clock pairs direct to FPGA via rear P4 port
- 34 SelectI/O or 17 LVDS pairs plus 2 global clock pairs direct to FPGA via rear P16 port
- DMA support provides data transfer between system memory and the on-board memory
- Support for Xilinx ChipScope™ Pro interface
- Engineering Design Kit