Toronto, Canada – GAO Fiber Optics (www.GAOFiberOptics.com) recently launched a highly portable optical fiber identifier (GAO08412) designed specifically for applications such as maintenance of telecom and CATV systems, test labs and other fiber optic works. The Identifier does not require opening the fiber at the splice point for identification and thus avoids interrupting service.
This sophisticated optical fiber identifier can conveniently test and detect optical signals, modulation signals and the presence or absence of signals during installation, maintenance, rerouting or restoration. Additionally it can easily detect the relative core power of optic fiber through its power display function.
GAO’s 08412 highly portable optical fiber identifier provides the following features:
1. Core power display of optic fibers (-30dBm to 5dBm)
2. Efficiently identifies the traffic direction and frequency tone (270Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz) without any damage to the fibers
3. Low bending loss and high output efficiency
4. Easy to replace adaptors (Ø0.25, Ø0.9, Ø2.0, Ø3.0 to satisfy various optical cables)
5. Portable, compact size and easy-to-use
6. Optical power read range: -30dBm to 5dBm
About GAO Fiber Optics
GAO Fiber Optics, a member company of GAO Group, is a leading provider of fiber optical testers, measurement instruments, transceivers and fiber optical devices.
For more information please visit www.GAOFiberoptics.com.